7 Aug 2007

Mixes, Birthdays and a hectic nightlife

Ok so I don't have too much to write at the moment, I could head towards social commentary if the lack of new music keeps on coming, thank god for mixes to download and put on my phone. Next to be downloaded is the Faggatronix 4 x 4 birthday mix. I have to say that I have been feeling the mixes being spun out by Faggatronix and Zombie Disco Squad lately, maybe it's the different vibe that they offer, well a different vibe in comparison to the dubstep mixes that fill up my phone at the moment. On a different tip, I did pick up a nice mix courtesy of Timeblind the other day, which is minimal and very worth while.
This weekend I should hopefully be down at Backlash, on Friday night at the Red Rooms, with Heavyweight occupying downstairs, with Reso, Dynamix and Funk Ethics on duty.
Meanwhile further to the previous posting you can have more dubstep than you can shake a leg at on August 25th, not only do we have Benga and Dynamix down at the Tyne, we also have Scuba, Gravious, Funk Ethics and Dynamix again at the Other Rooms also, sounds like a good evening to me. If you wanna hear Paul Rose discuss dubstep (recorded last summer) check out the dubstep documentary.
In the meantime I'll say happy birthday to Lightbomb for Friday.

No comments: