23 Mar 2007

Where Now?

It's been a long time...and well what the hell have I been up to?
I've been applying for several jobs, and well just generally trying to get a foot in the door somewhere.
In the meantime while I try and figure out what is going to happen with Forward Motion this year I think it would be a good idea if I put out there my not so recently completed documentary on dubstep.
I should all being well be in Barcelona this summer for Sonar, I think I'll need it as I feel slightly less connected to music at the moment as I'm used to. I think it's no longer having my own place and being back at my parents and the limited internet access that brings.
And if anyone wants some help with an audio project they have lined up, give me a shout I'm more than willing to try something new in the audio sphere.
Oh and in the meantime go check out Lower End Spasm also known as Dot Alt....including a Wiley interview, what you waiting for.

No comments: