17 Jan 2006

It's off tonight, next week I'll be back!!!

So the server/compressor are down and out of action, so I hear.
So I'm at home putting together a production file for a proposal of a radio documentary on the subject of Sonic Warfare, entitled Sounds Dangerous! Just added the exclamation mark now, I like it but it might be a little too street and young for the proposed audience, this is all hypothetical it won't be getting made anytime soon, it's just an idea for university, though I'd be interested in making it. In amongst this production file is a Kode9 compilation, which seems a bit weird so I'm currently writing a few hundred words on why I think it would work on the particular network.
But I digress, I haven't bought any new records, I have however bought some MP3's from Bleep, finally got Stalker (where is sign of the dub? disappointed), DMZ001 finally and erm some other stuff that I've forgotten already.
Anyone got any requests for next weeks show, other than that there be one! Also check out Bok Bok on Saturday nights, man his record collection.
Peace
Matt

No comments: