11 Jan 2006

Compression, huh?

This blog is starting to sound like I have nothing but troubles, yet again I have to state that I had problems during the show...yes the compressor was playing up and affecting the levels of bass going through, while I also got told the building was closing at 11 so I had to cut my show short by an hour. However it was good to blow the cobwebs off, and throw out a selection of some of my favourites tunes from last year, and one or two new ones. If you want some really heavy dubstep go check out the breezeblock dubwars at the usual sources.

Tracklist

Skepta - Private Caller (Instrumental Mix)
Kode 9 feat. Daddi Gee - Spit
Modeselektor - Hasir
Skream - Midnight Request Line
Bonde Do Role - Funk da Esfiha
M.I.A - Fire, Fire
Burial - Southern Comfort
Vex'd - Canyon
Pressure feat. Warrior Queen - Money Honey
Various Productions - Hater
Airborn Audio - This Year
Davinche - Sometimes
Boxcutter - Brood

No comments: