18 May 2005

Seems the kids like beats

Last Nights Playlist
I think this one goes down as a quite focused show, though sometimes I wish I had a bigger record collection and then I'd be able to play some of the great stuff I'm hearing snippets of, especially the Grimm Dubs on Werk.

Viktor Vaughan - Raedawn
Boards of Canada - You could feel the sky
Anti Pop Consortium - Vector

El-P - Leave this Place
Amon Tobin vs P-love - Hot Korean Moms

David Last - The Push Pull
Radiq - Dub Suite part II - Hip Hop Racine feat Black Crow
Baby Blak - Just Begun (Shadetek remix)

Para One - La Tele l'apres Midi
Diplo - Diplo Rhythm
D Double E - War Wid Me

TTC - Catalogue (Instrumental)
Mark One - Bring The Law
Digital Mystikz and Loefah - Twis Up

NMS - Fendi Shoe Bomber
Heat Sensor - Regime remix

Airborn Audio - House of Mirrors
Stacs of Stamina - Mistake, Rewind, Repeat
Aesop Rock - No Jumper Cables

Ghislain Poirier - Conflits tm
Push Button Objects - Breakers Delight

Vast Aire n Mighty Mi - Black Sunday
Anti Pop Consortium - What Am I?

Shadow Huntaz - American Dreams
Sway and Wonder - Call My Name

Kano - P's and Q's
Wasteland - Shadow Lines
DJ /Rupture - Lonesome Side

No comments: