26 May 2005

Brazilian Beats for Byker

It's a bright sunny dayand it just reminds me that this summer is gonna be one of baile funk, brazilian beats a plenty and mainly thanks to this gem of a website, which has seemingly been promoted all across blog land the last few days, Shadetek and Rupture are to blame for my discovery of the site. On the baile funk tip I have a feeling that my show next week will certainly start off with some baile, along with the usual mix of prog-hop, hip hop, crunk, grime, breakcore and electronica, or put simply whatever I'm listening to at the moment.
I'm also currently enjoying the new eat more chickens site, hopefully I might Zowie to do some new posters for the show if he ever gets time.
Oh and make sure you check out Kode9's mix for Brazilian radio

No comments: