22 Jul 2008

Tonight

So here we go a tracklisting on the night of broadcast, who'd have thought it? 13 minutes to go before we hit the air at futurebeatradio.com

The Bug feat. Flo Dan - Skeng (Kode 9 remix)
Darkstar - Thugged Out Bitch Vs. Backwards (Dillinja vs. Kode9)

Harmonic 313 - Problem 3
Lil Wayne - Lollipop (Nasty Ways remix)

Daedelus feat. Michael Johnson - (Samiyam Remix)
Prefuse 73 - I Knew You Were Gonna Go

DJ /Rupture feat. Lily - Lonesome Side
Cotti - Let Go Mi Shirt

Kid Cudi - Cudi Get
Mweslee - Jamas Jame Jamon
Four Tet - Swimmer

Wiley - Wearin' My Rolex (Pirate Soundsystem Remix)
Drop The Lime - I love NY

Jon E Cash - Still Heavy
Davinche - Destruction Remix
President T - Large Way

Fool - Seventh (Hudson Mohwake Remix)
Shadow Huntaz - Deadener

Deadbeat - Boil
Headhunter - 7th Curse
TRG - Losing Marbles

Megasoid - Stilettos Massif
Toddla T - Sound Tape Killin

Lali Puna - Small Things.

Sadly bed calls as I'm up at just before 6 in the morning, enjoy the show.
I'd just thought I'd add a shout to the Unknown Pleasures guys, on NE1 FM, who have been going on Newcastle's airwaves since back in the day on NSR.

No comments: