29 Oct 2007

Sound Bombing


I just thought these little spheres would be of interest to those that read this blog, although I do have a vague recollection of mentioning them to some before. Anyway the concept is simple a small motion sensor and speaker system that play out a prerecorded piece of audio, the possibilities as they say are endless, a walkway of audio, or even possibly a low tech guerrilla advertising method, you have a radio show to plug? Why not drop one of these babies outside a local club, bar or record shop and advertise to all who enter or pass by. So a sound bomb it is.

I also love the fact that you have to apply to get one, it's not just as simple as just buying them. I'm tempted to add one to my Budda Machine as part of my soul lo-fi audio gadgets.


If you want something to add to your calendar why not consider going to World Headquarters on Thursday, November 22nd. Why? Tayo is playing Deviate.

No comments: