21 Jun 2007

Transporting Audio

So, I've just finished a little re-edit and development of a small snippet of a piece by myself entitled Transportation, there will be a full version finished off this month. You may be getting a strong sense of deja vu, as yes it is a reawakened project.
The basic premise of the piece is to explore the every day sounds of public transportation, and to transport these sounds into another realm beyond what you hear.
If you wanna check out the sample, and give me feedback it's at the myspace

In the meantime a few debates linger, should I up sticks to London and try to start a fresh there? Also is Forward Motion appropriate or would a new name, or my name be a better title...any feedback as ever is welcome.

If you want some music go visit Lightbomb.

No comments: