8 Jun 2007

Sonar, Woot!

So, I seem to make a habit of posting promises that I don't keep, maybe I should stop posting promises of the return...well this is the last promise...I will revive Forward Motion this month. I guess I'm hoping a trip to Sonar, and a holiday in Barcelona will we awaken my creative juices, and also keep me away from watches enough for my mind to focus on something else.
I have just about finished a training pack on watches for work, maybe I should put together a watch documentary...a history of the swiss watch industry, perhaps.
Anyway moving on, you should expect a full lowdown on Sonar within two weeks, and perhaps some snippets while I'm out there.
In the meantime it's good to see Faggatronix getting some well deserved attention.
Also while I'm away all you Newcastle dubstep peeps should get out there and support Heavyweight at the Other Rooms, featuring Jack Sparrow on Saturday 16th.
Whilst I'm in the fair city of Barcelona I may well pop into see these guys, Ward 10, at the Suite Club on Thursday 14th.
If anyone has any Sonar week suggestions hit me up.
In the meantime who thought hair related puns could be so much fun?

No comments: