14 Oct 2006

Heavyweight Bass Pressure

So the countdown to the relaunch of NSR begins, I haven't had my show time officially confirmed but unless I hear any differently I'll assume my show is on Tuesday 9-11pm which trust me I'm happy as fat Larry about.
Got to say big up to the Heavyweight guys who will be on NSR as well, really looking forward to hearing the show, especially after a sick night was had by all on Thursday night at world headquarters. Great sets by all, I especially felt Elgato's set of rather fine garage made me smile from ear to ear, and skank in a rather mad way. So much so that by the time that Dynamix was on the decks my skanking had gone into a lactic acid controlled quarter step, or maybe the vodka and lack of sleep was to blame, and maybe some over enthuisatic bouncing to Gareth Hocking's set too. Also it was beautiful to see that blokes were outnumbered by lasses, who were skanking and shaking like there was no tomorrow, I certainly wished there wasn't a tomorrow but that was just the thought of work at 8:30. Next time I'll take my camera so you can have some physical evidence of the night.
The rumour mill is in full effect and all I can promise is that there are plenty more larger than life nights lined up in the coming months, and well even those who venture out only at weekends can attend too.
Hold Tight

No comments: