24 Oct 2006

Delays and more...plus Lightbomb

Ok so the news is that Forward Motion will hit the internets audio pool very soon, and it will be Tuesday 9-11 pm on NSR FM. They're just fixing the streamer at the moment, so hopefully next Tuesday will see the return of Forward Motion....don't worry we won't be focusing entirely on dubstep, it's not all I listen to and as I don't mix I figure two hours of a mixture of related music, going down the electronic, beat-based leftfield club music direction...will describe it fairly broadly and totally unaccurately. Needless to say the playlists say it all, just means I'll have to find some new tunes out there that have the same effect on me as Para One's Beat Down, which is on the Dudes EP on Shadetek records and also on the Beat Down EP on Institubes.
In the meantime get yourself down to the Chillingham Arms on Chillingham Road in Heaton, to see Lightbomb/ Syphus, Fresh Jon, Firebrand and Outgroup (formerly Hadoken) should be well worth checking out. I know from past experiences that both Lightbomb and Outgroup are well worth checking out, and all I've heard is good things about Fresh Jon and Firebrand. I sadly won't be there due to a party that has been arranged for sometime, but less of that, get yourself down there and check it out.

2 comments:

Sarah Chapman said...

I can hardly contain the excitement. Will the live stream actually work this broadcast?! ; )

Matt France said...

That I have to say remains to be seen...why do you think there was no show last night ;-)