23 May 2006

Does sub-bass effect the movement of a pendulum?




I'm not entirely sure where that question appeared from, it just struck me as a curious question. Anyway moving on I played my penultimate show on Utopia Fm last night for this FM broadcast at least, and here is the tracklist...tonight I will be back on air on NSRFM sorry about the one week absence...this summer I promise to put the Forward Motion house in order, we will have something more than just music and me introducing the tracks, I promise...
In the meantime here is last nights show tracklist, typed while I listen to the new Rekid album on Soul Jazz -it's quite tasty, in a glitched up house type vain.

Wiley - Gangstarz
Ghislain Poirier - Pampa Pimp
Jimmy Edgar - My Beats
Skream - Glamma
Scuba - Thank U

DJ Distance - Taipan
Lewi White - Platoon
Plastician - Aqua Riddim
Enduser - Interuption
Sunship feat. Warrior Queen - Almighty Father (Solid Groove Mix)

Rhythm and Sound feat. Cornell Campbell - King In My Empire
Coki - Officer
Vex'd - Killing Floor
Boxcutter - Silver Birch Solstice
Boards of Canada - Dayvan Caravan

Team Shadetek feat. Wayne Lonesome - Dem Nuh Know Me (Yoga Mix)
Drop the Lime - Get On
DJ /Rupture feat. DJ Collage - Rude Boy Talk
Filastine - Crescent Occupation
Burial - Southern Comfort

M.R.K. 1 - Daywalker
Bong Ra - Serpent Tongue for the Blues
Diplo - Money Power Respect
Bjork - The Truimph of a Heart
Gregory Issacs - Spot and Beat the Bank

No comments: