22 May 2006

Bringing the beats to all along the wear

So its a little quiet on the blog front on my end, I seem to have found far too much to keep myself busy with including two radio shows for Utopia, Forward Motion and me getting my collab on with a friend named Jacob Strong to do a little folk show, entitled That's all Folk...a little more on that later.
Right now I'm preparing tonights show for Sunderlands airwaves, and well thought best inform you guys what I was playing.....

Skream - Midnight Request Line
Kode 9 and the Space Ape - Stalker
Kode 9 and the Space Ape - Spit (dub)
Davinche - Sometimes
Techno Animal - Robosapian
Team Shadetek - Limes
Vex'd - Bombardment of Saturn

Ghislain Poirier feat. Seba - Elephant (Partie Un)
Atki2 feat. Renee Silver - Shocking out Proud
Badawi - Lack of dub to the brain
Benga - 6306
Jimmy Edgar - Pret a Porter
M.R.K 1 - Ready to Love

Black Jack - Have I told you
Blackdown and Dusk - Drenched
Amon Tobin - Ruthless
The Bug - Bomb Version
Wasteland - Shadow Lines

Boxcutter - Tauhid
Enduser - Another Door Opens
Cyrus (Random Trio) - Indian Stomp
Radiq - Dub Suite (Tokyo Dub)
Clark - Urgent Jell Hack
Kid 606 - Hold it together
Jamie Liddel - Multiply (in a minor key (Gonzales remix))

No comments: