1 Feb 2006

Back in Cyberspace

So I returned to the airwaves last night, one hour only now but I think to be honest that keeps what I play down to what is truly essential though I think you'll notice that grime and dubstep will begin to outweigh everything else I play. XvScott has warned me that the streaming is still a little dodgy I'll have a word about that, although I do know that everything was fine with my levels, even if I wasn't cueing things up for levels, tut tut. Apart from that the usual CD player issues struck, Kode 9's Fukkaz just didn't sound right to me tonight.
I'm currently planning a website, which will feature some downloads of my non-musical radio stuff, currently working on a reworking of a soundscape I completed less than a month ago, and also an audio version of Beauty Is A Skill if I can get my ass in gear and record it without any trips or floundering.
So anyway here is the tracklist from last night
Peace
Matt

Bonde Do Role - Funk da Eshifa
Black Jack - Haven't I Told You
Al Haca Sound System feat. Sizzla - Break the Silence
Vex'd - Smart Bomb
Kode 9 and The Space Ape - Fukkaz
Young Dot - Bazooka
DJ Distance - Fallen
Mala - Neverland
The Bug feat. Warrior Queen - Dem A Bomb We
Wiley - Morgue
Loefah - Goat Stare
Boxcutter - Brood
M. Sayyid - The Ills
Roll Deep - Sidewinder

No comments: