8 Feb 2009

My Pet Monster

Ok guys, first up an apology to those who couldn't listen to the show last week. Due to those difficulties I have decided to drop in the mix that Laura O'Shea did for us last week, if you heard it last week I'm sure you'll agree it's worth hearing again.

Secondly I'm croaky this week, hope you can stand it, and it's got nothing to do with just turning 26.

Lastly to tease you into listening on Wednesday, 9-11pm, here is this weeks tracklist

  • Hudson Mohawke - Polkadot Blues
  • Lukid - Slow Hand Slap

  • AC Slater - Jack Got Jacked (Jack Beats Remix (Bok Bok Edit))
  • DJ Manaia & Trouble - Here Comes Trouble

  • Kanye West - Champion (Cousin Cole Acid Dub Fast)
  • Harmonic 313 - Call To Arms

  • Caie! & Lagora - Breakdown (Sis Remix)
  • D1 - Effect 10

  • Aphex Twin - Windowlicker

  • End- A Girl Called Trouble (Mathhead Remix)
  • Arthur - Oyi Oyi

  • Glitch - I Push Keys

  • Bossman - Bongo Eyes
  • Black Jack - Have I Told U
  • Iron Soul - Dance With Me

  • Davinche - Sometimes
  • DJ Mujava - Township Funk (DJ Rob 3 Remix)

So there you go.

No comments: