28 Apr 2008

You're fired! This has nothing to do with the Apprentice

Ok, so I should be sacked, it turns out that updating tracklistings is difficult and thus it is done infrequently and not very well. Though again nobody has told me to pull my finger out, so either I have no listeners or everyone can understand what I'm saying.
So as I'm off work today and well I'm uploading this weeks show I think I better put the tracklisting for that one up now. While it's fresh.

Techno Animal - Robosapian
Jammer - Intro (Are you Dumb? Vol.3)

Kode 9 feat. Space Ape - Konfusion
Burial - Archangel (Leif remix)

Modeselektor feat. Siriusmo - Deboutonner
Kingdom - Chromes On It

Lukid - The Now (Hudson Mowhawke remix)
Prefuse 73 - Smoking Red
Jahbitat - Osconfuco

Peverelist - Infinity Is Now
Zomby - Spliff Dub (Rustie remix)

Trim - Thief in the Night (production by Radioclit)
Wiley - Levels

77 Klash - Code for the Streets
Al Haca - Banana Split
Shadow Huntaz - Deadener

Grupo La Cumbia - La Negrita
Sixtoo - Track 7 (Jackals and Vipers)

Amon Tobin - Killers Vanilla
Cadence Weapon - Getting Dumb

Vex'd - Bombardment of Saturn
Aphex Twin - Come To Daddy

Team Shadetek - Brooklyn Anthem (Ghislain Poirier remix)
Tayo vs. Sunz of Mecha - Reality Dub (Original Mix)

Tiombe Lockhart - Don't Understand

So anyway that's that.
This Thursday anybody who is near Newcastle should really try to make it down to Benga at world headquarters.

1 comment:

Alex Bok Bok said...

where can i hear that Blooklyn Anthem remix?