17 Mar 2008

What do you reckon then?

So the first show finally went out on futurebeat, and the next episode is ready to roll. Any feedback is as always appreciated.

I think the next few weeks will allow the show to get back upto it's feet, my record collection always feels bare after a few weeks, it just seems that you end up playing the same names, which is no problem when it's good quality. I'm just going to keep my ear pressed firmly to the pavement to stay aware of what is coming up, or if you want to scrap that metaphor I'm just going to have to pay more attention to blogs, dj mixes, and well what other shows are putting out.

The trickiest thing for me is finding the right way of presenting the show, in terms of what I say, but also with the music policy, if I really have one, it isn't a dj mix therefore it doesn't have to be floor fillers, but I don't want the show to be too much like a home listening exercise where what goes down well in clubs is not played out.

And on that note if any DJ's want to do a guest mix give me a shout.

No comments: