5 Dec 2005

!Forward Motion!?

So what's going on in the world of the show, taking things step by step, day by day, as far as announcing when the next show will be...the usual technical problems seem to be preventing the show going ahead, however....
Things are getting positive, I'm hoping to get things going as far as making the show something more than it already is, at least one more station may have the show next year, and I'm also looking to push things forward on the technology front...podcasting, online mixes (which reminds me the infamous Bok Bok Mixes have re-emerged on our friends Dot-Alts blog ), hell maybe a proper website (ego stroking has to be done, haha), I'm hoping to have alot more info and news soon...also how does anyone feel about "Forward Motion" for the show name.
I also have plans a foot for some experimental radio/radio art, so just watch this space until I redirect you elsewhere to cyberspace....
Peace
Matt

2 comments:

Alex Bok Bok said...

yeah i'm seduced by that name, unsurprisingly ;)

cheers for the shout as well

Sarah Chapman said...

What about guest mixes?! *nudge, wink, dig to the ribs, severe kidney punch*